made-up word by flurl, likeness to strugggle is not coincidental.
Everyone has Schdraggl, it’s always real, always understimated and commonly increases between 00:01am and 23:59pm.
Schdraggl is both noun and verb. “schdraggl” is equivalent to “schdraggel”, there is no comparative form, the only valid superlative is a ‘deep schdraggl’ or ‘monster schdraggl’ (both semantically equivalent).
– something is really getting on my nerves
– someone just said something really stupid
~ probably by Flurl
– I don’t want to do what I’m doing right now, but I have to
– something related to University is not going the way I want it to
~ probably by Fredl
“WWSD (What Would Schdraggl Do)”
– What is the worst thing that could happen right now.
… don’t use this to often, it’s going to happen!
“make schdraggl great again”
– everyone just needs a wristband with that slogan.
“schdraggel is always bigger”
– you think it’s bad? HA! it’s going to be even worse later on.
– you know you’re about to do something really stupid, but cannot change it.
– your schdraggl is getting bigger after you’ve done it
– and even more so three weeks after.
… more uses will be added to the list as they occur and if they funny enough in my opinion 🙂